Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dear Braden,
What a busy month! Mommy is so excited to be done with school for the summer. I just know we are going to have so much fun...right after I am done with this horrible stomach bug. You and daddy are quarantined upstairs and am by myself...I know you are just a few feet away but I miss you! I love holding you and just looking at your sweet little face. You have been rolling over for almost a month now-it is so exciting!
This past week you got to see almost all of your grandparents. Grandad O came to watch you Monday and Tuesday. Then Grandma and Grandpa G took over for the rest of the week. I know they enjoyed loving on you. You bring joy to so many people.
I can't believe you are almost 5 months old. It seems like in a blink I went from finding out I was pregnant to looking into your big blue eyes. I am so thankful for you my little angel. I think I am going to sneak upstairs and just take a little peek at you. I love you.
-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment