Monday, April 5, 2010

4/5/10

Dear Braden,

You are beside me on the couch sleeping and I couldn't feel more love than I do at this moment. Who knew that a little 12 pound person could steal my heart? Bringing you home from the hospital on my 30th birthday was the best present ever! This weekend we had your very first Easter. You looked so sweet in your little blue and white outfit grandma got you....until you pooped on it during lunch. It's okay though, it happens to the best of us. The Easter bunny was good to you and brought you a bunny I made with Aunt La at Build a Bear, and a couple of other goodies. Next year, I will give you some goodies to munch on like daddy got in his...I can't believe you are getting close to three months old. You are wearing 0-3 month clothes, you can hold your head up and you are beginning to smile when you see me or daddy. I love to hold you and will as long as I possibly can. I love you sweet boy, and always will.

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Lisa...this is such a beautfiul letter to your sweet little boy! Isn't it amazing how you love him more than you ever thought possible?! What a mighty God we serve!!

    ReplyDelete