Saturday, April 24, 2010

Let me count the ways...


Dear Braden,


Today I would like to list a few of the things I love about you:

1. How you remind me that miracles DO happen.

2. How you can look like different people I love with just a slight facial expression.

3. How you smile right before you go to sleep.

4. How you get so excited when you get the light on your activity mat to come on.

5. How it feels to be your mama.

6. How you grab my finger when you are near me.

7. How sometimes I am the only one who can calm you down.

8. How sweet you smell after a bath.

9. How you make little things (like holding your head up) suddenly seem extraordinary.

10. And finally-you make me a better person.

I love you sweet boy-

-mommy

2 comments:

  1. SWEET!You are born to be a good Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Braden,
    A visit to Sebring is in order for the end of may or first of June.

    LOTS of greats would love to meet you

    Love great Aunt Rose

    ReplyDelete